Monday, August 5, 2013

Summer Montage

It seems like forever since I've written a post.  I have been slammed with custom work recently which explains why I have been MIA for so long.

Instead of giving you the story behind each piece, I'll just do a Summer "Custom Piece Montage"... 
Some have before pictures & some don't

BEFORE


AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER
(I will do a post on this buffet after I have pictures of it with the knobs)

AFTER

These were pieces for my booth & Sassy Fabrics:

BEFORE

AFTER

Loving this new French script stencil.



 Refined my "Shadow Script" technique...


More windows
(Elvis had to be in the picture)


Antique Metal Bed
So you can see why I've been out of the loop for so many weeks.  Plus I am trying to enjoy this summer with my family a little before it's all gone.

I have some exciting news to announce next week, so please stay tuned.

Check us out on Facebook for updates on what we are up to.  Take the time to enjoy the Summer before it's over.  Thanks for stopping by,  Dee

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it HAS been forever. Welcome back to the "real" world. Hehehe... I'm loving the French script! All the pieces are lovely. :)

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been busy! What a wonderful roundup of projects!

    ReplyDelete