This was a Roadside Treasure.
I'm sorry I don't have a before picture. This was a twin bed, the footboard end. Me & the hubby
broke apart disassembled the side posts & stacked the top, bottom & support piece from the headboard, then screwed them all together. I love the shape of it.
Once I had this all secure I gave it two coats of ASCP in Graphite. Then I found this great graphic from graphicfairy.com. This was a bit of a challenge to transfer the image on black. After several attempts I found that white chalk worked the best to transfer the graphic. Then I painted it in by hand, added some cute stenciling, waxed & buffed.
I have the headboard end painted & ready to go.
Now all I need is the perfect graphic. I'll keep you posted on what I do with this. Have a great day! Dee