Saturday, July 28, 2012

I Was Featured!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. I know here in Michigan the weather is perfect. My Mom & I have had a busy Saturday morning painting, now it's time to take a break & share some awesome news.
My Corner Table Roadside Treasure was featured yesterday at


If your not familiar with this site, then take my advise & check it out.  If you have a piece of furniture you found on the side of the road, or in the dumpster & you have taken it home & re purposed it or made it beautiful again, then this is the place for you.

Want to be featured? It's easy, just submit your rescued piece. It doesn't even have to be furniture. It could be an old metal can that you made into something cool or maybe some old shirts you tuned into a rag rug. If Beckie likes what she sees then she will give you the honor of being featured. Isn't that great!!?  And the best thing about being featured is you get lots of great comments, new followers & a huge number of views. Last time I was featured here at Roadkill Rescue, I had over 450 views in one day (I think this one will top it). It's also a great source for inspiration. There are some very talented & creative people featured everyday.

Thank you Beckie for featuring my Roadkill Rescue!  Hopefully you all will take my advice & check it out.  Thanks for visiting & have a great weekend!  Dee


1 comment: