Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Features & a Sneak Peek

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. It's going by so fast, I can't believe it's August already!  My mom & I have been super busy this last couple of weeks. Before I give you a peek of what we've been up to I'd like to thank a couple of ladies.

First I need to thank Maryann over at The Power of Paint. I submitted my Corner Table roadside treasure & she featured it last Thursday. For those of you not familiar with this site it's for all things painted. It's super easy to submit your project & if Maryanne likes it you get featured. Thanks again Maryann!


Secondly I need to thank Cassie at Primitive and Proper.  She featured the same table at her rockin weekly "POWW Furniture linky party". It's every Tuesday & she does her favorites from the party every Saturday. I love this party & try to join every week. Cassie is super nice & super talented. She is always on the go with her family & still has time to write a blog & create beautiful stuff. I want to be just like her when I grow up! Thanks again Cassie!


Now a sneak peek at what we've been up to:











As you can see we have been really busy in the last couple of weeks. Sorry to leave you hanging but I promise to give you all the juicy details soon. Until then stay tuned!  Have a great day & thanks for visiting,  Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment