Thursday, August 23, 2012

Another Busy Week

I hope you all are having a wonderful week.  I know we have been very busy around here trying to get things done before the back to school rush overwhelms us.  It seems like the minute the kids go back to school the weather changes & the days get way shorter.

Anyway, here is what we have been up to this past week. We decided to try some new color combos.  I liked Coco with Old White this week so you will see a few pieces in that scheme in my next few posts.  I do not have a before picture of this coffee table, but it was in rough shape. It was given to us by a friend who found it in a dumpster at an apartment complex he was working at (Thanks Don!). It has a real leather top, but it had seen better days.


I love this color combination, so warm.


Nice & Shabby....


Here's a nice closeup of the top.  I like how the leather top almost gives it a padded look.  Of course I found the perfect graphic at The Graphics Fairy  This is one of my favorite graphics & I have used it several times now. You first seen it here in my very first post.

We also painted a lot of Pure White:


Sold

The cutest little Shabby White Pedestal Mirror...



A nice side table. This was actually a redo, here is what it looked like the first time I painted it:



Yellow is like red, it's a hard sell for some reason. So we repainted it Pure White & added a stencil & a knob we picked up at Hobby Lobby.




Then we painted a chair to match.....


The front....



& the back... 

So it's been another busy week. Next week I'll show you some more pieces we painted in that beautiful Old Ochre/Coco combo. If you are interested in any of these pieces you can find them at Sassy Fabrics (V Trading) in Grand Blanc, MI. Thanks for visiting.  I hope you all have a great weekend!  Dee


5 comments:

  1. I love Coco too! everything looks great! Thank you for linking this up to Rustic Restorations Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all gorgeous - great job ( s ) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful as always ~ Love all your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they all look fabulous! the coffee table is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have been busy! I love the way you always add a little something special!

    ReplyDelete